Application for Sitter/Senior Companion Positions
Part-time & Full time AVAILABLE
Looking for workers to provide In-Home care and socialization for homebound clients.
All Applicants Must be able to pass Level 2 Background Screening & Drug test.
Day Shifts / No Nights / No Weekends / Paid Holidays
Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable personal transportation
Position for OAA Site Manager / Meal Coordinator position has been filled.
- High School education, GED, or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of elderly and their mental and physical limitations.
- Knowledge of use of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to keep Legible and accurate records for designated activities.
- Computer experience.
- Applicant also must be able to acquire Safe Serve Food Handling License.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Proper insurance on automobile.
- Capable of passing Level II back ground screening, and drug test.
- Completed state application may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at:
- Jackson County Senior Citizens 2931 Optimist Drive Marianna, FL 32448
- Jackson County Senior Citizens 5400 Cliff Street Graceville, FL 32440